Congratulations to Morrissey, Mark E Smith and John Lydon for not being named in the latest honours list. You can probably add George Michael and Boy George (through their sheer naughtiness!) to that group of great British (okay, okay – English) characters who continue to be thorns in the side of the establishment. Well done, lads and maybe the eighties weren’t so rubbish after all!
- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy