- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Monthly Archives: January 2013
‘Sonsie’ can mean a lot of things: pleasing, cheerful, buxom – even. I think this vegan haggis has all those things going for it, and with no animal byproducts is suitable for vegans or people who would just rather not … Continue reading
Maybe I’ve been kicking around Edinburgh for too long now but I fail to get excited at what the exclusively vegetarian places have to offer. I was a devotee of David Bann‘s for a very long time but decided to … Continue reading
Why the big fuss on finding horsemeat in cheaper-than-the-chips-burgers? I take it the tests didn’t take into account the rat droppings and fur that routinely get included in manufacture? Honestly – when meat products can be bought by the carrier-bag-full … Continue reading