- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Monthly Archives: February 2013
Good timing, guys! And thanks for another classic theme. Advertisements
Actually that was something that happened some time ago but that doesn’t mean that I can’t sympathise with those going through a crisis of faith, particularly at this time. If you look to your leaders and find them wanting, perhaps … Continue reading
Isn’t it strange when a certain event or person from your past suddenly pops, uninvited, into your head? Now, the perfectly rational among us – and I like to think I am that kind of person – would say it’s … Continue reading
Originally posted on Little Tales from the Office:
The early morning sun streamed through the floor-to-ceiling windows of J B Cantilever’s staff gym. The fit looking man in his early fifties with a look of Morrissey or Stanley Baker about…
I see David Cameron has trotted into the ‘does Kate Middleton have a personality’ debate started by Hilary Mantel. Maybe he was in sympathy or just deflecting from his own big slice of criticism dished up by another great British … Continue reading
My old friends at Lone Head Records have paid me a massive compliment and created a musical theme for The Rachel Redemption. You can get all the technical muso stuff from their post but I simply like the mood it … Continue reading