My old friends at Lone Head Records have paid me a massive compliment and created a musical theme for The Rachel Redemption. You can get all the technical muso stuff from their post but I simply like the mood it conjures up – suspense and impending danger but resolving itself into something hopeful – couldn’t have done it better myself! It also has the gorgeous Monica Vitti – the archetypal uber-cool 60s blonde – on the cover. What’s not to like?
- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy