- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Monthly Archives: March 2013
It’s a funny thing, but even though I eschewed religion quite a few years ago there are some deep rooted feelings that still linger. Is it because these things were learned at an early age or is there something particularly … Continue reading
Some old war criminals just don’t have the good grace to lie down, do they? Here we are on the 10th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq and the main architect – Tony ‘The Joker’ Blair opens his trap to … Continue reading
Just to let you know about a great new blog dedicated to The Rachel Redemption – character descriptions, casting notes, reviews, excerpts from the book and coming soon… music and spoken word downloads. Wow! http://therachelredemption.wordpress.com/
We were warned that blizzards would be hitting the east coast of Scotland and sure enough yesterday morning Edinburgh awoke, covered in a snow blanket. A typical day you would say to just stay in bed contemplating how to conquer … Continue reading
So RIP Hugo Chavez – or maybe not so much ‘rest in peace’ but ‘remain in perpetuity’ as his embalmed presence continues to loom over Venezuela. I don’t know why, but the old Stranglers track – No More Heroes – … Continue reading