How ironic that I chose to end my last post – all about hatred, intolerance and distrust of people ‘not like ourselves’ – with the French phrase: Vive la difference! Because what happened the very next day in the land – and in particular the city – of Jean Genet and where Oscar Wilde fled from homophobic persecution? Ridiculous scenes playing out with the worst examples of knuckle-dragging, drool-dribbling, Jurassic-Park-like creatures seen since – well – last week at Thatcher’s funeral… Protests about same-sex marriage? Get with it, guys! I know, I know the majority of French people are up to speed with such modern day concepts… but you have to do something about those dinosaurs… comprenez?
- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy