- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Monthly Archives: June 2013
A lot of people have waded into the whole Nigella/Saatchi domestic situation thing including no less a man than the deputy Prime Minister himself (can you think of a lesser man…?) I was half expecting the PM to make … Continue reading
I remember when I first started working on the plot for my book The Rachel Redemption (originally called The Strange Case of the Prime Minister’s Wife) with it’s depiction of the PM’s saintly wife having an affair – I thought: … Continue reading