- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Monthly Archives: August 2013
As the Free Fringe (FF) gets bigger and bigger and continues to grab the ‘Official’ Fringe (OF) by the scruff of its neck and give it a good kick up the arse, it’s interesting to see the ‘official’ print media … Continue reading
If you haven’t done so already I urge you to visit The Edinburgh Tattoo Man blog. OK OK he is my partner in crime and any Fringe reviews will be for the same shows I’ve done, but… if you want … Continue reading
Now before Oprah chastises me for being racist, ageist, sexist with my title – I am, of course, referring to the ridiculously priced piece of leather that is the object of her desire rather than the ridiculous old bat herself! … Continue reading
Toby Muresianu – A Thinking Persons Comic. revmulvey, in a cynical attempt to get more traffic to his site during the Festival, has renamed his blog The Edinburgh Enlightenment as Edinburgh Tattoo Man. Hmmm… He’s also reviewed Toby’s show and … Continue reading