- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Monthly Archives: August 2013
If you’re looking forward to Kick-Ass 2 and have your own personal fantasy of unleashing the (super)hero inside yourself by dishing out summary justice to the bad guys – everyone from local council officials to child murderers – you … Continue reading
Sunday, 4th August ‘But you’ll miss all the titties if you leave now!’ exclaimed the girl with her frightfully nice Home Counties accent as quite a few of us headed towards the exit after about half an hour of the … Continue reading
Clammy, sticky, by turns torrential rain and blazing sun with a stiff old breeze blowing in from the Forth. This is Edinburgh in August. This is Edinburgh Festival time. Ah, the Festival – to explain – includes the Fringe which … Continue reading