- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Congratulations to Abbey Clancy on winning Strictly and thank god that good sense prevailed and the best dancer won – well, one of the two best and the other one certainly wasn’t Susanna Reid. She was the bookies’ favourite and … Continue reading
Couldn’t have put it better myself.
Poor old Nigella – being accused of being a wacked out cokehead who can’t function without a team of – maybe not so – dedicated helpers. Oh, I’m sorry – what point was she trying to make again? After all, … Continue reading
What a man – what an inspiration. A man of staggering global influence – universally loved – but remaining humble and dignified in word and deed. No, I’m not talking about Frankie Boyle – who made a Tourettes-type-tweet (is there … Continue reading