Well, two nights left now – so you’ll have to be quick if you want to catch the peerless David Mills (@ the Hive, 19.00, 16-18 Aug). From the Commonwealth Games to a dissection of Sandra Bullock’s career to date there’s not much that escapes his gloriously bitchy gaze. David’s show this time – Gimme Some Sugar – is a shorter piece (30 mins) but it has more quality material, class and sheer professionalism per minute than most hour-long, rambling and faffing-about Fringe shows you may have the misfortune to wander into. Like Mr Mills himself there is not an ounce of extraneous flab or padding. So ‘focus, people!’ and get yourselves along tonight or tomorrow.
- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy