- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Monthly Archives: December 2014
‘What are you doing tonight – for Hogmanay? Are you celebrating with Cath?’ Fraser smiled. ‘Easy seen you haven’t lived in Edinburgh for very long. When you’ve been here a few years you find it’s a case of just trying … Continue reading
Merry Christmas or happy mid-winter, celebrate light over dark, Bacchanalian/Saturnalian festival time! Let’s put aside the whole business of whether you-know-who was born where-ever or when-ever there’s one thing we can be sure of in places where Christmas is celebrated … Continue reading
What should Alex Salmond get for Christmas? I would say a large reality check with a good measure of humility on the side. In his mind, however, he already has the second-best present on his list ticked off. As well … Continue reading
So was Ed Balls right or wrong to mention George Osborne‘s hair during their heated joust in the Commons yesterday? If you ask me it was a case of being jea-LOUS as old Ballsup’s own image looks in serious need … Continue reading
Well that’s it then… Gordon Brown – the great political beast himself – is finally lumbering out to pasture. Ah! the memories – dodgy encounters with chippy old women, romantic dalliances with Romanian princesses, the 10p tax debacle, the Granita … Continue reading