- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Monthly Archives: February 2015
I hope of all of you who have been following Cucumber on Channel 4 have recovered from last night’s stunning, heart-wrenching, totally I-feel-like-I’ve-been-hit-by-a-bus episode. I wasn’t too convinced at the start of the run with too much of Russell T … Continue reading
It’s Valentine’s day! And if the best romantic gesture you can think of is a bottle of cheap prosecco, a bunch of service-station roses and some Asda lingerie which – coupled with the candles – really will set the bedroom … Continue reading
Looking forward to another overblown, over-hyped, commercial exercise in flogging more tat? Aw, don’t be so cynical… maybe that’s the only way that some people can express themselves! If you do want something a bit more heartfelt than an Asda … Continue reading
Five tracks about love you may not have thought of: The Jon Snows – She’s Mine Hypnotic, compelling and just a little creepy. Ed Kuepper – Everything I’ve Got Belongs To You How many songs begin with a line like: … Continue reading