- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Author Archives: sonyanemec
Got any song lyrics stuck in your head that you find particularly apt for the current times? I’m not referring to a chest-swelling anthem or a tear-jerking ballad crooned from the side of a Hollywood swimming pool. No, what I … Continue reading
What can I say about this awful situation that isn’t being said by a million others? I have to admit I’m generally a glass-half-empty type of gal who definitely tends more towards an Eeyore disposition than that of a Tigger. … Continue reading
Do what exactly? Everything and anything, in my book. Sadly, 90% of people don’t agree with me. According to a recent global survey, 90% of respondents said they were biased against women (follow the link below for the fuller depressing … Continue reading
‘On the 31st of January 2020 across the British Isles there was much joy, matched by an almost equal amount of sadness. For many, however, there was an overwhelming feeling of resignation and acceptance. The one thing that united everyone … Continue reading
Here it is at last – my very first Mary Dollar mystery. As far as introductions go, I’ll let one of the other characters describe her: ‘I can see you as a funky Miss Marple sorting out crime on the … Continue reading
Unity is the big buzzword of the moment. But where to find it and can we get it in time to glue together our fractured (dis)United Kingdom? Look yonder over the hill – is it a monster? Or is it … Continue reading
Brexit Wounds – a warning. We are where we are… 29th March 2019 has come and gone and Brexit still hasn’t happened. It’s almost like I had a crystal ball! Okay, I got the triggering of Article 50 … Continue reading
This year Blue Monday falls on 21st January. It’s the one day in the year when you have the perfect excuse to be miserable. The experts have calculated that debt + weather + time since the festive season + time … Continue reading