- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Category Archives: 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
At this late stage of the Fringe I would have thought that my must see list would be closed – but happy to say I’ve been proved wrong. Went along to Joke Thieves (Espionage, 10pm) the other night and the … Continue reading
For those who may have come late to the Free Fringe – for whatever reason – and now realise that it is indeed the true Fringe you will probably be in a desperate situation right now – so much to … Continue reading
Sunday, 18th August Sunday at the Free Fringe and the first charming man of the day at the Canons Gait at 14.25. Now Wil Hodgson might not be your typical dreamboat – ex-wrestler, skinhead, beer belly, tattoos (lots of them, … Continue reading
Friday, 16th August Another day – another ‘pick of the Free Fringe’. Good choices all round. Started with Gary Colman at Whistlebinkies at 14:45. Described in FF programme as Jack Dee-like deadpan comedy which I think is doing Mr Colman … Continue reading
Thursday, 15th August Curious day of festing. Bought tickets a while ago for the show Histoire d’Amour on the official Festival. That started at The Kings at 8pm so took the chance to fit in a couple of Free Fringe … Continue reading
Thursday, 8th August Funniest day of the Fringe yet with two five star shows. Started the day seeing the Alan Partridge film – classic British humour – was expecting a lot and wasn’t disappointed. Was a bit worried that any … Continue reading
Sunday, 4th August ‘But you’ll miss all the titties if you leave now!’ exclaimed the girl with her frightfully nice Home Counties accent as quite a few of us headed towards the exit after about half an hour of the … Continue reading