- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Category Archives: Edinburgh – guide to the city
So that’s the Festival over with for another year. Of course, when we say the Festival we actually mean The Fringe – as that’s the part most people are interested in and it’s the reason why the population of Edinburgh … Continue reading
Original and entertaining is always going to be difficult but I think Olaf Falafel and Michael Stranney may just have cracked it in Expect the Unex-porcupine. ‘Absurdist’ and ‘silly’ makes you hope for the Goons or the Mighty Boosh but … Continue reading
It was a rainy grey Edinburgh afternoon and I wasn’t expecting to find my big glittery highlight of the Fringe so far… but I’m so glad I ‘took a chance with Lance’! I was thinking Bonnie Langford meets Alan Partridge … Continue reading
Kicked off the (Free) Fringe 2015 in style with Comedy Mash at Espionage. Our genial host for the run is Jack Gleadow. Now, in a Fringe world full of bland guys going on about junk food and shopping in Ikea … Continue reading
The warning cry of gardyloo* may be ringing through the streets of auld reekie once more due to the latest council cutbacks. In a bid to save a few thousand on the council bill the majority of little black and … Continue reading