- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Category Archives: Muppets over Italy… feelin’ lucky, punk?
What’s it going to be then, eh? Doing a brand new production of A Clockwork Orange is always going to be problematic. Visually do you go with the iconic – the one false eyelash; the Doc Martens boots; the braces; … Continue reading
You may think that there would be enough outstanding experiences to pack into any stay in Rome. After all una vita non basta… You may think a trip to the theatre would be pretty far down the list. There are … Continue reading
I can’t believe it’s been two years since the cheesy bromance that is Italy Unpacked first hit our screens. (see my original review below) Apparently there are still acres of la bella Italia to be subjected to the over-ripe patter … Continue reading