- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Category Archives: Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Well – did you manage to survive the ridiculous Christmas bubble where people – through an accident of birth and not through any choice of their own – are forced together to make merry and perhaps even make conversation with … Continue reading
If you’re in Edinburgh and want to celebrate International Women’s Day in a typically Edinburgh kind of way – that is low key, understated, unfussy, blink-and-you’ll-miss-it – get yourself along to the Portrait Gallery on Queen Street. There’s a small … Continue reading
Does it seem that this big bad world can’t get any worse? Have the deepest pits of depravity been well and truly plumbed? It’s a living visceral nightmare with wall-to-wall shootings, beheadings, burnings, bomb-blasts, lifeless floating bodies – any horror … Continue reading
Once upon a time it was terribly uncool to say you watched – far less liked – the Eurovision Song Contest. Now it seems the very opposite is true. So when BBC Breakfast presenters like Louise Minchin confirm with a … Continue reading
I hope of all of you who have been following Cucumber on Channel 4 have recovered from last night’s stunning, heart-wrenching, totally I-feel-like-I’ve-been-hit-by-a-bus episode. I wasn’t too convinced at the start of the run with too much of Russell T … Continue reading