- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Tag Archives: David Cameron
Happy now? Everyone in the UK outside of Scotland, London, Northern Ireland, Liverpool and Manchester? I say the UK but it’s hardly going to be a united kingdom for much longer now – that’s for sure. In the last day … Continue reading
So was Ed Balls right or wrong to mention George Osborne‘s hair during their heated joust in the Commons yesterday? If you ask me it was a case of being jea-LOUS as old Ballsup’s own image looks in serious need … Continue reading
I know I’m meant to be getting on with my book and I’ve had to resist doing my blog for a while – although there’s been loads in the news to comment on. However… when that Old Etonian blubber boy … Continue reading
Poor old Nigella – being accused of being a wacked out cokehead who can’t function without a team of – maybe not so – dedicated helpers. Oh, I’m sorry – what point was she trying to make again? After all, … Continue reading
They say there’s no such thing as bad publicity – but as The Daily Mail and Ed Miliband spat rumbles on they may want to add that one to the long list of areas where the two parties diverge. While … Continue reading
What is it about world politics that it always plays out as a soap opera? Are the stakes and implications so immense when a situation like Syria arises that – in order to get our heads round it – we … Continue reading
I remember when I first started working on the plot for my book The Rachel Redemption (originally called The Strange Case of the Prime Minister’s Wife) with it’s depiction of the PM’s saintly wife having an affair – I thought: … Continue reading
When it comes to the UK in Europe there are two inevitable scenarios which loom like the Brandenburg Gate over reunification. One – that Tory leaders will meet their Waterloo over the EU and two – that ‘Team GB’ (whoever … Continue reading