- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Tag Archives: gay rights
Once upon a time it was terribly uncool to say you watched – far less liked – the Eurovision Song Contest. Now it seems the very opposite is true. So when BBC Breakfast presenters like Louise Minchin confirm with a … Continue reading
Football can be great – but it does have such a lot of ridiculous macho posturing sexist baggage with it. So I do have to be choosy as to what matches I can take time out of watching my collection … Continue reading
Here it is again – that gorgeous big glittering day-glo all-singing all-dancing Euro party that’s camper than Julian Clary wearing pink knickers serving up afternoon tea in a caravan parked on Brighton beach! We love it! In past years you … Continue reading
I saw Elton John on the Andrew Marr Show this morning declaring himself as the acceptable face of homosexuality (he certainly isn’t the acceptable face of music in my book but that’s another matter… ) and that he will be … Continue reading
How ironic that I chose to end my last post – all about hatred, intolerance and distrust of people ‘not like ourselves’ – with the French phrase: Vive la difference! Because what happened the very next day in the land … Continue reading