- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Tag Archives: Heroes at the Hive
Man in a box with only head visible inviting audience to come in and sit down. Now that’s what I call absurdist silly comedy. What follows is a quick visual introduction to the man via family album photos spilling out … Continue reading
If I’d Googled Ed Aczel before going to his show I would have discovered he’s an anti-comedian. Not necessarily a bad thing as Count Arthur Strong also is – apparently. I have to confess I still have love-that-dare-not-speak-its-name feelings for … Continue reading
I wasn’t sure what to expect from Adam Hess. As he’s performing under the Heroes@the Hive banner I was expecting something quite out-there or perhaps expletive-ridden. Instead Adam Hess is a very polite and well spoken young man with a … Continue reading
He’s a cheeky one that Tim Renkow. He comes onto the Bunka stage (as it is) all flailing limbs and you can read the collective mind of the hushed audience – OMG! Will he be able to control himself physically … Continue reading
Religion, sex and death – eh? Endlessly fascinating providing an endless source of comic material. Many comedians have had a go at shattering the taboos and pointing out the absurdities. The favoured style is usually aggressive – maybe it has … Continue reading