- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Tag Archives: Heroes
Audience reviews of Madame Senorita: The Expector remind me a bit of the rules of Fight Club. Nobody is prepared to fully disclose what actually goes on. The reviews are effusive though and it has ‘true spirit of the Fringe … Continue reading
I wasn’t sure what to expect from Adam Hess. As he’s performing under the Heroes@the Hive banner I was expecting something quite out-there or perhaps expletive-ridden. Instead Adam Hess is a very polite and well spoken young man with a … Continue reading
He’s a cheeky one that Tim Renkow. He comes onto the Bunka stage (as it is) all flailing limbs and you can read the collective mind of the hushed audience – OMG! Will he be able to control himself physically … Continue reading
Sometimes I feel quite mischievous and want to recommend something entirely inappropriate for a Fringe Virgin to go and see. And when I say Fringe Virgin I mean someone who may have seen a Fringe show of the ‘£20 a … Continue reading
The blurb reads:Retired children’s TV pioneer Peter Fleming staggers through a dusty presentation of his BBC programmes. Child detective Wilbur Bilb follows his latest case through the seedy undersides and socio-political landscapes of Brum. Okay, could be a hidden gem, … Continue reading
Does it seem that this big bad world can’t get any worse? Have the deepest pits of depravity been well and truly plumbed? It’s a living visceral nightmare with wall-to-wall shootings, beheadings, burnings, bomb-blasts, lifeless floating bodies – any horror … Continue reading