- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Tag Archives: humour
The charmless stark Cowgatehead room has ordinary lighting and the settling down music is a selection of whispy girl cover versions of soul classics and the original Me and Mrs Jones. So there’s no obvious clues as to what to … Continue reading
Sometimes I feel quite mischievous and want to recommend something entirely inappropriate for a Fringe Virgin to go and see. And when I say Fringe Virgin I mean someone who may have seen a Fringe show of the ‘£20 a … Continue reading
‘So what’s this guy like, then?’ asked the Edinburgh woman of a certain age standing behind me in the queue for Olaf Falafel the other day. ‘Well, he’s a bit surreal,’ I replied. ‘What’s that, then?’ ‘Erm… you know Vic … Continue reading
The pen is mightier than the sword but unfortunately not that great against a Kalashnikov. Of course a sword belongs to an ancient, less enlightened time and ironically if the vile scum who stormed the offices of Charlie Hebdo yesterday … Continue reading