- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Tag Archives: Princess Diana
Can it really be twenty years since the death of Diana? If you were a full grown adult at the time you might respond with the cliched ‘it only seems like yesterday’ because that what happens with time – it … Continue reading
What is it with Australian actresses and the whole real-life princess thing? Most established stars would run a mile in their Louboutins at the merest suggestion of portraying tragic regal icons like Princesses Diana and Grace and leave it to … Continue reading
Interesting to see the casting for the inevitable big screen version of the astonishingly popular bonk-buster Fifty Shades of Grey. Comments of ‘who?’ and ‘what the… ?’ destined to be just as inevitable. It is thought that the ‘avoiding-like-the-plague’ by … Continue reading
Interesting to see Scotland Yard have reopened their investigation into the death of Princess Diana and Dodi Fayed. Don’t know if reading about the conspiracy theories contained in my book The Rachel Redemption put them on the trail! … Continue reading
Channel 4 is doing a special (shameless head-start as the world’s press turns its attention to all things team Royal GB… ?) tonight on the auction of Lady/Princess Diana’s dresses. Now however you feel about the woman – overprivileged clotheshorse … Continue reading