- 2013 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2014 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2015 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2016 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- 2017 Edinburgh Fringe Reviews
- Edinburgh – guide to the city
- Feminism & Body Image – let them eat cake… or fat is a political issue
- Health, Medicine & Diet – Frankenstein or feelin' fine?
- Muppets over Italy… feelin' lucky, punk?
- Politics – the girl who kicked the ballot box
- Quick Reads & Listens… from vampires to PM's dead wife!
- Words of Encouragement – exist and be happy
Tag Archives: The Laughing Horse comedy festival
Let’s face it – most people who come to the The Fringe want to be entertained. They don’t want to be harangued, ridiculed, interrogated or made to feel socially anxious. Also a good many people will only go and see … Continue reading
It’s spooky when life imitates art. And when it’s your own life at a particular moment in time (it’s complicated) and the art is the stand-up you’ve gone to see at that particular moment in time it’s quite mind blowing. … Continue reading
It’s very satisfying when you go to a Fringe show and you don’t have to do any of the work. No ‘what’s your name?’ ‘where are you from?’ ‘what’s your opinion on.. ?’ Instead you can just sit back and … Continue reading